Saturday, April 12, 2014

one hundred two

We started out our day attending my cousin (Trina) son's baptism.
I was very excited to see my Aunt Marge and Uncle Steve who drove from Grand Junction CO.  I haven't seen Aunt Marge since her bike accident and loved visiting with her.
 Then it was off to the salon for B girl's birthday party.
First, they had their nails painted.
 Then, hair & make-up!


 After we came back to the house for an ice cream cake, present opening and a photo shoot!
It was a great day!
This lucky seven year old basically had two birthday celebrations!


4 comments:

Becca said...

Love the picture with Marge and Steve. I'm so glad they were able to come for the baptism. So exciting for B girl. What a fun party. Those are the best ones. Can't believe they are getting so big.

(FYI you have day 365 on some of her photos. Didn't know if you knew)

Becca said...

PS I love how some of the girls look so serious in their group photo. So cute.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Good to see the pictures. Sorry I missed out on the cake!

Kass said...

Oh my goodness these are all such beautiful Picts. Sweet sweet Aunt Marge & all of you surrounding her. No words. Breezers is sooo sad she missed that bday celebration.