Thursday, April 17, 2014

one hundred seven



Today we went to the park.  This cute boy found a worker's hat and decided to put it on.  

After the park we headed to another beach.  It was sooo cold and the beach was too dangerous for boogie boarding.  So we only stayed a couple of hours then went back to the house and swam for 5 hours.  This picture is of the kids watching the dolphins swim past.
I took a screen shot of my phone showing how far apart we were from the boys.
 But they were having a great time.  They visited Gettysburg


Although he had a great time with his brothers, I think he missed seeing his cousins and would have loved the beach.  
A parent took photos of the games and I love how you can see The Jett watching his big brother in the back ground!

3 comments:

Becca said...

YES! That looks like a very cold day. Dolphins are always fun to watch. Pretty funny your family were on opposite ends of the country. Looks like the boys had fun though. I'm glad they got to go to some historical sites.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Awesome!

Kass said...

I love how you incorporated the boys Picts too! Kyles hat is the best!