Wednesday, April 16, 2014

one hundred six

 It was time to get down to business!
BEACH TIME!





 This was not a posed shot.  These girls were holding hands and jumping the waves for the longest time!  Hours of awesome entertainment at the beach!
While we were in the warm sun, these boys were freezing on the other side of the country.  But they had a great day touring our Nation's Capital.

They had a great dinner and game night at their coach's family's home.
The Jett loved being a part of everything!
You can even see one of them carrying him.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Those boys must not be too freezing. Some are in shorts. What a fun thing to do. The beach looks amazing. I love how it contains hours of enjoyment for the kids. M did tell me that you guys were using our boogie boards. I told her that's why we leave them there, for others to enjoy. I'm glad you had fun.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Glad the boys had time to tour DC. It is hard to get too bored at the beach when it is warm!

Kass said...

Wow your pictures are awesome! Such fun memories for sure.

Kass said...

I'm definitely going to need some of these. I don't have our little girls wave jumping.