Tuesday, April 8, 2014

ninety-eight

Jim did go to his conference today and I slept in!
When he returned we walked around the city again and toured the museum.
I clicked a quick picture in the museum with my phone…shhhh.
We probably walked four miles, then grabbed a cab ride back to our hotel and had a nice dinner.
(The London Eye & Big Ben) 
I also loved watching our two sons play their lacrosse game live from 2:00-3:30 in the morning.  Jim laughed when I started clapping and screaming for joy.  I was quiet after that.
They won by the way :)

3 comments:

Kass said...

Greatest day! Original Van Goghs? Lucky. Hilarious about the late night lacrosse fan! I can just see it.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

You had a very full time while there. All so worthwhile.

Becca said...

Too funny with the picture in the museum. Love Museums. Makes me want to go to one again. Maybe when I go to Chicago.