Thursday, February 19, 2015

2015 fifty

My Models for the day
 Brooklyn had to leave so Blake was my next subject.

(I tweeked this image of Blake in Lightroom a little, but did it off the histogram that I took a quiz on yesterday...and missed one)
 These next three are SOOC (straight out of the camera...no editing allowed)
My second assignment is to shoot two more subjects with three different backgrounds.  I should know what meter reading he should be and the exposure should be right on in each situation.  I haven't submitted or received feedback yet, so I don't know how good (or bad) I did.  

I have to say that I love his ripped pants, skinned knee and arm, and dirty arm!  He's such a boy!


And a little fun with the self-portrait also SOOC haha


3 comments:

Unknown said...

These look awesome Anny. It looks like you nailed it. Can't wait to go out shooting together. I still have so much to learn.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

I am looking at all your pictures but will not comment on them all. But I am very impressed so far. Your foreign exchange student looks so pretty. Glad you had her stay. Camera skill looking more professional all the time!!

Kass said...

Oh these look so good! I can't wait to learn from you. You are looking super slim also!