Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2015 fifty-five

Yesterday Zack informed me that he made his college decision.  I wouldn't let him tell us until today because I didn't want it to take away from Blake's day.  So this morning we were all sitting in the living room and he walked in the front door with his Drexel sweatshirt on.  (It was between Drexel and BYU).  
I captured a moment of him telling his Drexel coach that he it committing.  Twenty minutes later several tweets went out in the lacrosse community of his decision.  I'm so excited and nervous for him at the same time.   

Later, Brooklyn finally played with Livi who has been in Hawaii for ten days.  They are so funny together.  Shouldn't Livi be the one talking telling Brooklyn all about her trip? haha


1 comment:

Kass said...

I'm so excited for Z, especially knowing all the fasting and prayer that went into this decision. Cute cute friends!