Friday, February 6, 2015

2015 - thirty-seven

I drove up to Aspen Grove early today to join our Young Men and Young Women at Youth Conference.  It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny.  
I snow shoed this year and the boys cross-country skied. 
(I'm hoping this is a bad camera angle of me and not what I really look like...HUGE)


 During the day the kids attended workshops and learned about setting goals and forming good habits.  They also played a little Family Feud.  During this round Zack and Max where both the dads and Zack is clearly accusing someone of cheating.  
It was a great day and great youth conference.  I also loved that both my boys shared their testimonies.

3 comments:

Becca said...

What a great experience. I like how they do this during the school year to keep them going through the rest of the school year. I think it is the angle of the camera. It doesn't look like you at all. Now you know how I feel. :)

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

I looked at all your pictures but won't comment on each. Loved Max's date pics. All were wonderful.

Kass said...

I love the midyear youth conference idea too. Winter cabins are just super cozy. What exceptional boys you have and so fun to have you there! I was dying that I couldn't even find you even with the bad camera angle comment to preface. ha ha No, you don't look like that. I'm still not sure that is really you.