Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 forty-two

Tonight we attended the Host Party with our Chinese students
We had a thanksgiving style meal, watched a video of pictures of the trip, watched a cultural dance (Elizabeth included), and then some of the students and families spoke about their experience.  


Brooklyn went up and told everyone how much she loved having Elizabeth stay with us and how fun she was.  It was so cute and BRAVE.
At home we gathered the troops and took a family picture with Elizabeth.  It was one of the few times we were all together.  I set the camera on the timer. 
Later I got a text from Elizabeth with several pictures like this one.  I was laughing.  My girls were good at getting her out of her shell.  


2 comments:

Becca said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like a fun night, except for staying up till 10:45. :)

Kass said...

I love the family picture & silly selfie at the end. I'm sure she loved her time with the Frans! That is darling that Brookie went up to share in front of all those people. Love her!