Friday, April 17, 2015

2015 one hundred seven

l
I was very excited and very nervous to take Brooklyn's baptism pictures today.
(I'm still very insecure with my photography skills and tried to apply everything that I have learned in the last year).  I have the right camera, lenses, and gear so it's now all up to me).
After gymnastics we ran home, curled hair, dressed up and headed to the temple.  
Between the yawns and giggles, we had the funnest time!
I love this girl and can't believe she is getting baptized!
Again picture overload because I can't pick a favorite.
















3 comments:

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Wow! If you took those pictures, you are definitely looking professional. Love them and that girl!

Becca said...

Anny, those look great! You were a professional withmy camera before you even started. I really like the close up one with the colorful flowers. And with her on the tracks. She is so beautiful. Can't wait to come for the baptism.

Kass said...

I can't find one flaw or picture that I don't love. Her running is amazing and the blurry background thingy you've got going is just gorgeous. I'm so excited for your newly baptized cutie!