Sunday, April 19, 2015

2015 one hundred nine

Today I was spoiled by these rockstars! 
Jim was out of town so it was all up to them to take care of their mother on her birthday.
At 7:30 am Zack snuck in my room with a new shiny blue bike, Jim had it all ready!!!
I was so excited!
We attended stake conference, I had a presidency meeting, a new beehive visit, and turned in my photography assignment.  
Zack and co. made a yummy dinner of french dip sandwiches, potato wedges, and caesar salad.  My cute mom brought over my favorite angel food cake for strawberry shortcake.  
I received lots of notes and loves and Zack even had everyone say what they loved about me around the dinner table.  I really feel lucky to have 5 sweet children.  
OH...and those beautiful flowers...are from my husband!  He totally surprised me yesterday when they were delivered to our door.  Thank you sweet family! As I always say, "I'm living my dream."






3 comments:

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

It was a good day for you! Just missing that handsome husband of yours. Zack is a pretty responsible young man. He is ready for the next stage of life.

Becca said...

Beautiful pictures. Happy Birthday Sister!

Kass said...

Seriously beautiful pictures! I love your new bike! Happy Happy Birthday!