Thursday, March 5, 2015

2015 sixty-four

This week's lesson is on Shutter Speed. 
Our assignment was to submit two images: 1. blurring motion & 2. stopping motion.  
I had to wait all day for the kiddos to return home from school so I could try some different examples.  I really struggled with this assignment and am glad these two were half-way decent.  I walked in the house so frustrated and told Jim I was sorry I made him buy me an expensive camera because I will never be a good photographer and that I should just give up.  He was a little surprised and just asked why I thought the boys were good at lacrosse...they practice a lot.  I love how all of life's lessons relate to lacrosse, haha, he's so cute.  And I agree, I have a lot of practicing to do.  
50 mm, ISO 100,  f/16,  SS 1/30sec
50 mm, ISO 400, f/2.2, SS 1/2000 sec

1 comment:

Kass said...

Cute cute cute. I've got the blurring down, but I never mean to.