Friday, March 13, 2015

2015 seventy-two

I tried taking photos down on the field tonight for one of my assignments.  
(This first one is the one I turned in, Max glaring at me and everything).  The funny thing is, I didn't notice until I downloaded it on to the computer.  I laughed when I saw his look.


My boys!
Even though the team played very sloppy, they both dominated at face-offs and both scored!
Win 14-6
 Uncle Curt was cheering them on tonight!
 More images I submitted for my final week.  
(I only used the first one)
 Brooklyn ate two candy bars at the game, no food.  So instead of taking her to ice cream after, like she wanted, I bought her a microwave dinner and Brynn and I some popcorn.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Love the picture with Max looking back. Jackson would do the same thing. The refrigerator one is very cute.

Kass said...

Oh my gosh I love all of these! I can't wait to see the boys play together again.