Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 one

Welcome 2015! 
This is going to be a year of transitions for me as my senior will be graduating and starting his own life.  (Yep, I'm already mourning it). But it is going to be a good thing and I am hoping for another great year!  Jim and I have been blessed beyond words, and that doesn't mean we haven't seen any afflictions, because believe me we have!  It means that we know our Heavenly Father has blessed us with the good and the not so good and for that we are grateful.  Here's to a great 2015!

We started the year by driving to San Diego for another lacrosse tournament.  Zack's last club tournament. (I might be saying that a lot this year). Cousin Jackson signed up to play with his cousins so we were thrilled to have the Pollocks join us this year! And we swapped Abby for Brooklyn.

We arrived an hour before sunset and headed to the beach...our favorite!
I'm determined to learn how to use this new camera and it's going to take a lot of practice!






1 comment:

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Great way to start the new year and the learning curve!