Sunday, January 18, 2015

2015 eighteen

I forgot to snap a picture on our campus tour so when I picked up Zack we illegally parked and took a quick picture of the famous Drexel Dragon.  It was pouring rain!  We then attempted to attend sacrament meeting at the Single's Ward but the chapel was empty.  A kind lady from the family ward informed us that it had been cancelled.  I asked "do they usually cancel church when it rains?"  I guess it was more than rain.  It was freezing rain and there had been a 60 car pile up earlier in the day.  

So we headed back to the Liberty Bell so Zack could see it.  
 The Minneapolis airport is super hip and high tech.  Every seat had an iPad in the entire area.  We ordered dinner from our iPads and surfed the internet.  Fun fun!


1 comment:

Becca said...

OK, just looked through all the posts that I haven't commented on. You are a busy woman. You have such a talent for capturing the moment, or even making a moment that doesn't seem relevant to the day. It was so fun hanging with you and your family during the Christmas and New year seasons. Should have gone to Hawaii with you guys. Now I'm mad at myself. YOU are a spectacular woman, mother, wife, sister, and friend. Thanks for inspiring me to be better. Love you! Now, if we call all keep up on our blogs better, we won't have to take an hour to comment. :)