Saturday, September 27, 2014

two hundred seventy

It was a super wet, wet weekend.  This rainbow's colors were so bright and vivid, I had to take a picture.  Along with a dozen others on instagram. 


We started our day at 6:30 a.m. and watched our two older sons in a lacrosse tournament and this buddy in his football game.  By 2:30 I was ready for a warm bath! The score at the end of his game was not in our favor, but he played as good as any kid could in pouring rain and muddy conditions.  The older boys were undefeated in their lacrosse tournament.  Too wet for my camera to be out today.  
After such a rainy weekend, rain and umbrellas will have a new meaning to me after President Uchtdorf's comparison at The General Women's Conference.  Such an uplifting night.

3 comments:

Kass said...

Yess! So fun to have rain...it's so nonexistent around here. Cute little football guy!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Rain is good. Handsome boy!

Becca said...

It WAS an uplifting night. So glad I got to go with my two girls. Haven't had the pleasure of sitting in the rain yet.... knock on wood.