Sunday, November 2, 2014

three hundred six

We tried an idea from Pinterest today.
Sunday Stations
Station #1 - Write letters to Grandpa
 Station #2 Sacrament Meeting
(including the sacrament, songs, & talks)
I was getting ready during the remaining stations, but they each planned, organized and led their station.  It was a success and I was able to get ready without three kids laying outside my door.

It was also a great day as our 12 year old was interviewed by the bishop & is now a temple recommend holder, was presented to the ward for graduating from Primary and entering Young Women's!  She also earned and was presented her Faith in God and was spotlighted in YW's by her leader (me).

Add that to my Presidency meeting, combined lesson prep, and a Graduating Senior Fireside - you have a full Sunday. 

3 comments:

Becca said...

That is a full Sunday, but also very rewarding. Amazing how things happen all at once. So exciting!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Have to say that that is the way Sundays ought to be spent when not In church. :)

Kass said...

Sunday Stations! So fun & yes that's a full Sunday but packed with awesome moments. I'm glad you get to be in YW with her. I would LOVE to with Abs too!