Wednesday, October 1, 2014

two hundred seventy-four

We always score with Dad's work parties and this one was a hit!  He scored 40 Lagoon tickets and we used them all but 1! I only have one picture of the older boys and all their friends but they had a ton of fun! I left my camera home because it was cold and rained a little, iPhone had to do.
Free AMAZING FACE PAINTING included.



 I have never been to Lagoon durning Frightmares, and it was a little scary.  Spooky characters were dressed up all over the park and loved to chase the younger kids.   
Other than the fact that is was a little cold for my comfort and my hamburger and hot chocolate didn't sit well after three roller coasters, it was the perfect night and the kids had so much fun!  Thanks DAD:)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Those are some scary looking clowns. I think I would run away from them. What a fun night. Love the face paints. We moms go through so much discomfort sometimes so our kids could have some great memories.

Kass said...

Ahhhh! The clowns! I'm going to have nightmares now. I have never been to Frightmares-it looks like such a fun time & how cool you got to take so many people. I bet everyone was glad to know the Frans tonight!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Glad you had lots of fun with a stomach ache to remind you of that fun!! Not for me, tho! :)