Sunday, August 31, 2014

two hundred forty-three

It's been awhile since we have had a Sunday dinner and get together.  Thanks to my sister being in town we met at my mom's for her famous lasagna and family fun.
 Cheetah races are a must!
 And my boys beat their cousin for the first time ever!  They were pumped!
 She bothered her cousins all night.  I had to keep putting her on time out so she would leave them alone.
 Jordann accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge from her niece.
 And Jim accepted the handstand challenge.  Although Z won.


3 comments:

Becca said...

Wow. What a night. Wish we could have been there. Jackson would have won the cheetah race and handstand contest for sure. :)

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

That really was a wonderful evening of family time. And glad so many family could be there! We know how to have fun, too.

Kass said...

haha! Cheetah races? So many beautiful faces I miss and love!