Tuesday, May 13, 2014

one hundred thirty-three

 "Wow" & "Phew"
The boys fought hard for the win tonight as they were down until the last two minutes! 
I'm so happy we came out on top and we now play in the championship on Friday!
One of the moms has been shooting all the games and I couldn't pick just one of Z (Photo credit to her).  He had his best game of the season and scored 5 goals and had 3 assists. 
So fun to watch.








 We couldn't round up the whole family for this picture, but we were all there cheering!  
Along with Uncle Curt!


3 comments:

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Wonderful tribute to Zack. Such great memories! So glad I was there. :)

Kass said...

I'm so glad you had that ending after such an intense game. Z was on fire. The article was amazing! And these pictures...all I can say is Wow!

Becca said...

Wow. That is a nail biter! So glad they won. Excited to see the game on Friday.