Wednesday, February 12, 2014

forty-three

12 on the 12th
Cara told me about 12 on the 12th and I'm going to try it out today.
1. Heart that hangs on my front door
2. Second trip to the grocery store (forgot something)
3. My shoes, phone, keys, and jacket while I attempted my Raising the Barre workout class
4. Breakfast
5. Garbage day
6. Teacher Valentines for tomorrow.  Carmel and chocolate covered pretzels.
7. After school down time for the boys, playing Flappy Bird.
8. Made cookies last night to reward good behavior during our talks Sunday.
9. Frosting her own cookie for her after school snack
10. Preparing her Valentines for tomorrow
11. Cleaned out the washing machine and used vinegar and baking soda to wash my stinky towels.
12. Showing his coin collection he made today for scouts.

3 comments:

Kass said...

That is cool! Fun glimpse of a bunch of different aspects of your life. Those pictures are looking pretty professional.

Becca said...

Those are great photos through out the day. Wish you would have told us sooner so we could do it too.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Awesome day! I thought Flappy bird was taken off ? Weird story about the man that set it up.