Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week 13 - Ice Trees




I spent the week in Michigan with my mother for my Uncle's funeral.  Although the trip was not under the best of circumstances, it was great to get to know cousins that I haven't seen in years.  
My mom and I were in awe at all the ice, it was everywhere.  It had rained the day we arrived then froze.  As we drove around town, the trees sparkled like diamonds.  It was a beautiful sight and something I have never experienced.  I wish I would have brought my nice camera.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't believe they came from your little camera. Can't believe you didn't take your big camera. I'm glad you went to be with mom and see everyone.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Love your pictures! I had a dream the other night that we moved to somewhere where it snowed and I freaked out! I couldn't leave the house, couldn't drive my car...did you know I have only seen it actually snow once in my whole life and it was with you? Yes...I have snow issues!