Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 4 - My Cute Niece




It has been another great, busy week.  I was at the school everyday this week, I am working on another birthday quilt, helped organize and attend an Activity Days Preview breakfast and today I spent the afternoon taking pictures of my cousin's daughter.  It is so scary when my family asks me to take pictures because I am still intimidated with photography and know just the basics. But I love doing it, especially when they are so beautiful.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Oh Anny, London's pictures turned out PERFECT! You are so talented and have captured such a sweet moment in time with my beautiful girl. I will never forget this fun day! (In our secret little Hawaiian spot no less!) You made her look like and angel! I loved all of them, how can I pick just one! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I Love you, Trina

Anonymous said...

These are darling Angela. Where did you take these? I am loving all the greenery, especially at this dead and gray time of year!

Becca said...

Your a natural. These pictures are beautiful. I'm sure it was a fun day.