Friday, December 31, 2010

three hundred sixty-five


Happy New Year!  
 We spent New Year's Eve at a local party and danced the night away!  Well, half of us. The little ones turned in early but the older kids had a great time dancing with as many girls as possible.  I loved being a fly on the wall as I was able to watch these kids full of energy, life, and laughter.


Wow! I can't believe I did it!  365 days of pictures!  This project was definitely a challenge for me but I am extremely glad that I followed through and made it to the end.  I love that I have a picture from everyday of 2010 and would encourage anyone who is considering this challenge to go for it! As for 2011, I think I will do a picture a week and keep up on my family blog.  Thanks for joining me in my fun adventure!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's been fun to see what your family is doing day to day.

Becca said...

That was a fun night. Watching everyone dancing oor trying to. I'm glad you guys were there.